Resume, Kevin Dunlevy
Joe Fix Its, 1994–2003, 2020
– Third generation in family–owned bicycle store, the oldest (74 years) and most popular in the region.
– Returned to help during the pandemic-crazed summer of 2020; assembled well over 1,000 bicycles.
– Rated one of America’s Best Bike Shops in 2018, '19 and '20 by the National Bicycle Dealers Association.
B&B Urban, 2017–2020
– Oversaw financial and legal aspects of affordable housing developments in the Bronx and Brooklyn.
– Managed relationships with city/state housing agencies, counsel, financial partners and non-profits.
– Led LIHTC and tax-exempt bond closings and conversions for four buildings totaling $250 million.
– Modeled various creative financing structures and unit mixes for projects in predevelopment.
– Handled initial financial modeling, historic tax credit applications, construction financing discussions and ground floor leasing outreach for a historic multifamily renovation project in Baltimore, MD.
– Resigned from company in January 2020 to travel and re-evaluate career goals & objectives.
Lightstone Group, 2016
– Six-month internship with exposure to hotel development, multi-family acquisition and co-living.
– Helped facilitate contract negotiations and consultant onboarding for a Los Angeles hotel project.
SHL Capital, 2014–2015
– Researched and evaluated investments across industries and strategies for a large private investment company with holdings in hedge funds, private equity, real estate and fixed income.
– Helped set porfolio goals and objectives, generate investment insights and evaluate opportunities.
Aspen Skiing Company, 2009–2012
– Taught 100% private lessons in my second season and 82% in my third, far exceeding my peer group.
– Built private client base through resourcefulness, personal initiative and effective client engagement.
– Also worked as a server in a restaurant and as a hotel valet in the evenings and during the summers.
Granite Associates, 2008–2009
– Contributed research insight and data analysis for a large private investment portfolio.
– Built excel models to calculate historical portfolio returns and evaluate portfolio allocation.
Columbia University, Master of Science in Real Estate, 2015–2016
– Selected as one of seven Capstone case study competition finalists out of a class of 120.
– Key coursework: Environmental Design, Transactions Law, Market Analysis, Advanced Excel.
University of Virginia, Bachelor of Arts in Economics, 2003–2007
Camping, Cycling, Motorcycle Travel, Mountain Biking, Reading, Skiing, Surfing, Trail Running, Yoga.